HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
optiicz



Posts : 1
Points : 3
Join date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:45 am

alright first of all do the rules say anything against auto clicking?? 2nd of all i know mods that have auto clicked and 3rd of all u shuldnt ban me because of it!! atleast gimme a warning seriously that was totally bs.. so please unban me.. thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puretanker
Real WoW player
Real WoW player
avatar

Posts : 51
Points : 99
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 22
Location : secret: im a ninja!

PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 pm

i dont think you can get banned for autoclicking
cause the first thieving update where the stalls where giving more cash
you was allowed to autoclick
but im not staff so you have to discus this with lorenzo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wordofwelf525.tk
Gl I Mean Gf
Real WoW player
Real WoW player
avatar

Posts : 59
Points : 90
Join date : 2010-07-03
Location : Varrock bank pvp

PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:15 pm

optiicz wrote:
alright first of all do the rules say anything against auto clicking?? 2nd of all i know mods that have auto clicked and 3rd of all u shuldnt ban me because of it!! atleast gimme a warning seriously that was totally bs.. so please unban me.. thanks for your time.
yu are not banned, you are nulled. i dont even have the right to ban, and i am nulled to. it was a screw up with vps alot of people are nullled so it says they're banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/55cdog
puretanker
Real WoW player
Real WoW player
avatar

Posts : 51
Points : 99
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 22
Location : secret: im a ninja!

PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Gl I Mean Gf wrote:
optiicz wrote:
alright first of all do the rules say anything against auto clicking?? 2nd of all i know mods that have auto clicked and 3rd of all u shuldnt ban me because of it!! atleast gimme a warning seriously that was totally bs.. so please unban me.. thanks for your time.
yu are not banned, you are nulled. i dont even have the right to ban, and i am nulled to. it was a screw up with vps alot of people are nullled so it says they're banned
gl i mean gf when you are nulled it wont say that you are banned it will say that you forgot your pass and optiicz did get banned by oki doki i dont know why
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wordofwelf525.tk
Gl I Mean Gf
Real WoW player
Real WoW player
avatar

Posts : 59
Points : 90
Join date : 2010-07-03
Location : Varrock bank pvp

PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 pm

puretanker wrote:
Gl I Mean Gf wrote:
optiicz wrote:
alright first of all do the rules say anything against auto clicking?? 2nd of all i know mods that have auto clicked and 3rd of all u shuldnt ban me because of it!! atleast gimme a warning seriously that was totally bs.. so please unban me.. thanks for your time.
yu are not banned, you are nulled. i dont even have the right to ban, and i am nulled to. it was a screw up with vps alot of people are nullled so it says they're banned
gl i mean gf when you are nulled it wont say that you are banned it will say that you forgot your pass and optiicz did get banned by oki doki i dont know why
no i am nulled doki told me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/55cdog
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   

Back to top Go down
 
my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» and gibby was banned again :)
» Yo :)
» Build-A-Bear Workshop® mini friends in McDonald's Happy Meal®
» Gibby was banned!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Player Support :: Account Support-
Jump to: