Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
optiicz

my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking Empty
PostSubject: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:45 am

alright first of all do the rules say anything against auto clicking?? 2nd of all i know mods that have auto clicked and 3rd of all u shuldnt ban me because of it!! atleast gimme a warning seriously that was totally bs.. so please unban me.. thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
puretanker
Real WoW player
Real WoW player
puretanker

my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 pm

i dont think you can get banned for autoclicking
cause the first thieving update where the stalls where giving more cash
you was allowed to autoclick
but im not staff so you have to discus this with lorenzo
Back to top Go down
http://wordofwelf525.tk
Gl I Mean Gf
Real WoW player
Real WoW player
Gl I Mean Gf

PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:15 pm

optiicz wrote:
alright first of all do the rules say anything against auto clicking?? 2nd of all i know mods that have auto clicked and 3rd of all u shuldnt ban me because of it!! atleast gimme a warning seriously that was totally bs.. so please unban me.. thanks for your time.
yu are not banned, you are nulled. i dont even have the right to ban, and i am nulled to. it was a screw up with vps alot of people are nullled so it says they're banned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55cdog
puretanker
Real WoW player
Real WoW player
puretanker

PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Gl I Mean Gf wrote:
optiicz wrote:
yu are not banned, you are nulled. i dont even have the right to ban, and i am nulled to. it was a screw up with vps alot of people are nullled so it says they're banned
gl i mean gf when you are nulled it wont say that you are banned it will say that you forgot your pass and optiicz did get banned by oki doki i dont know why
Back to top Go down
http://wordofwelf525.tk
Gl I Mean Gf
Real WoW player
Real WoW player
Gl I Mean Gf

PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 pm

puretanker wrote:
Gl I Mean Gf wrote:
optiicz wrote:
gl i mean gf when you are nulled it wont say that you are banned it will say that you forgot your pass and optiicz did get banned by oki doki i dont know why
no i am nulled doki told me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55cdog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking   my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my name is optiicz.. i got banned because gl i mean gf thought i was autoclicking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Player Support :: Account Support-
Jump to: