HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

claws 4life applying for moderator ingame.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
claws 4life

PostSubject: claws 4life applying for moderator ingame.   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:06 pm

ingame name : claws 4life

forum name : claws 4life

reason for apply : I see that im online on server mostwhen I can because when I open my computer I always play the server and find people rushing , pjing , breaking rules and other things that they get away with , I was mod on 2 server : mewscape 508 , battlescape 317 , and admin on server : elmoscape 525 , so I know how to help people and warn people who break rules when im online and i know how to deal with dupers so I can be good staff.

when did I join server : I joined this server about 1 month and 30 days ago on name : clawer but the forums link said inside server was wrong : www.worldofwelf52f5.tk the f made me not find the forums all this time.

proof of helping people :

special thanks : to my friends : caput , h pp and all the others friends who I didn't mention

Last edited by claws 4life on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more friends =D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owner Lorenzo
Owner Of the server
Owner Of the server

PostSubject: Re: claws 4life applying for moderator ingame.   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:26 pm

ACCEPTED AND LOCKED

GRATZ ON MOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldofwelf.forumotion.com

claws 4life applying for moderator ingame.
Page 1 of 1