Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timmyboy22's Staff Poll (Please Have Your Say)

Go down 
4 posters

How friendly and helpful is our staff? Do we need to change staff? (please pick one from the 1 section and one from the 2 section)
1.All staff is very friendly and helpful [hr]
Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_lcap0%Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1.Mods are Friendly and helpful, but not admins [hr]
Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_lcap27%Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
1.Admins are friendly and helpful, but not mods [hr]
Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_lcap18%Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
1.All staff is very unfriendly and unhelpful [hr]
Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_lcap0%Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2.We need more mods [hr]
Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_lcap9%Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
2.We need more admins [hr]
Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_lcap18%Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
2.We need to replace some mods [hr]
Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_lcap9%Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
2.We need to replace some admins [hr]
 18% [ 2 ]
2. We need to replace some mad and admins [hr]
 0% [ 0 ]
2.We need to replace/remove co-owners? O_o
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
timmyboy1922

Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Empty
PostSubject: Timmyboy22's Staff Poll (Please Have Your Say)   Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Ok Lorenzo I just want to see what players think about the staff. If you don't like me doing this please delete. Or you can make your own more detailed one. Not sure how bad or good this will turn out though because its confusing
Back to top Go down
noob123=d

PostSubject: victor to death!   Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:06 pm

srsly we need to replace some admins for me i see the mods are very helpfull like claws 4life and gl i mean gg but victor isn't helpfull at all he lets the kid :cola rush and spec / run and pj every 1 and he gave him 2k claws....srsly victor needs a demote
Back to top Go down
Crucial
Top Poster
Top Poster
Crucial

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Staff Poll (Please Have Your Say)   Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:28 pm

I dont see alot from the Admins.

Gl I Mean GG - Brilliant Moderator, very fun and help.
Claws 4Life - The best Moderator i can ever get help from, Very active and very skilled.

- Chicken Legs / Crucial.
Back to top Go down
Owner Lorenzo
Owner Of the server
Owner Of the server

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Staff Poll (Please Have Your Say)   Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:11 pm

There is only 1 admin thats remy
1 co owner tahts victor
and owner lorenzo
Back to top Go down
https://worldofwelf.forumotion.com
Crucial
Top Poster
Top Poster
Crucial

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Staff Poll (Please Have Your Say)   Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Owner Lorenzo wrote:
1 co owner tahts victor
and owner lorenzo

Co-Owner may have more power than a normal admin ..
But Co-Owner and Admins to me, are basically the same.
Back to top Go down
Owner Lorenzo
Owner Of the server
Owner Of the server

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Staff Poll (Please Have Your Say)   Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Crucial wrote:
Owner Lorenzo wrote:
1 co owner tahts victor
and owner lorenzo

Co-Owner may have more power than a normal admin ..
But Co-Owner and Admins to me, are basically the same.
Not realy our co owner victor can acces to vps , admin cant co owner can even ban me etc he has same power like me
Back to top Go down
https://worldofwelf.forumotion.com
Crucial
Top Poster
Top Poster
Crucial

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Staff Poll (Please Have Your Say)   Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Yes but for me, Co-Owner and Admins are the same in my point of view.
I doubt Vic will ban you though xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Staff Poll (Please Have Your Say)   Timmyboy22's Staff Poll  (Please Have Your Say) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timmyboy22's Staff Poll (Please Have Your Say)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Player Support :: Suggestions and Complaints-
Jump to: