Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"caput" applying for moderator ingame.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
caput

"caput" applying for moderator ingame.  Empty
PostSubject: "caput" applying for moderator ingame.    "caput" applying for moderator ingame.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:19 pm

ingame name : caput

forum name : caput

reason for apply : I see that im online on server mostwhen I can because when I open my computer I always play the server and find people rushing , pjing , breaking rules and other things that they get away with , I was admin on 1 server : bertscape so I know how to help people and warn people who break rules when im online and i know how to deal with dupers so I can be good staff.

when did I join server : I joined this server about 1 month ago.
i dont have any prood me helping players, but if you ask most of players i've helped em get cash , and start pking to have fun.
i wana thanks "claws 4life" for telling me how to apply for mod, Smile
Back to top Go down
claws 4life

PostSubject: go for it caput   "caput" applying for moderator ingame.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:29 pm

good luck caput Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owner Lorenzo
Owner Of the server
Owner Of the server

PostSubject: Re: "caput" applying for moderator ingame.    "caput" applying for moderator ingame.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Soz nty atm i dont need mods
Back to top Go down
https://worldofwelf.forumotion.com
Crucial
Top Poster
Top Poster
Crucial

PostSubject: Re: "caput" applying for moderator ingame.    "caput" applying for moderator ingame.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Oh come on Lorenzo.
HE DESERVES IT.

He has helped every new member..
Giving them free stuff to get them started. (Spawnable)

CAPUT FOR MOD !
Back to top Go down
timmyboy1922

PostSubject: Re: "caput" applying for moderator ingame.    "caput" applying for moderator ingame.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Ok I would say I've been on the server a while now, and Caput could be a useful mod. No offense, but some of the mods sit back and just let stuff happen. I want to yell at them, but that will get me jailed.

For instance, a mod watched someone claw rush and when they were done said "Don't do that" and walked away. The guy that he rushed lost his claws, and I was just sitting there. In my head i was thinking, "What the ****?! Shocked You USELESSS MOD!" Of course I didn't say this. But the thing is, there were TWO mods there and neither did a thing. They said jail was broken, but just simply rejail and they would get annoyed of it.

I'm not talking down on Claws 4life, he's my friend, but I've only seen him on the server for about a week. Maybe he has been on longer, but a few people never even knew him as a regular player, just a mod.

So what I think you should do is TAKE A POLL TO SEE HOW FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL THE PLAYERS THINK OUR STAFF IS. From that you can decide which staff players aren't on much, or people just don't like. You might also find everyone loves the staff and then just post in the forums that we have no mod spots available and maybe the same for admins (I'm not sure if spots are open or not.) In my opinion, I think we need a change of plans. But the entire game is based on new players and such, so what I say isn't always going to happen, and I'm okay with it.

Thanks,
Timmyboy22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "caput" applying for moderator ingame.    "caput" applying for moderator ingame.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"caput" applying for moderator ingame.
Page 1 of 1