Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
timmyboy1922

Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion.   Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:10 am

Okay, some people love this; others hate it. My idea is for the chest that everyone wonders about.
"Hey what's that chest for? Suspect"

"Idk tbh Suspect "

I say that there should be a key and when you open it you get a random item, or a number of random items. You can make it any item you use on it to keep people from spawning now and getting millions after.

Well you could take this a number of ways. Because Remy decided to change the donator shop, you could make the key available in the donator shop for about 100m+, Or it could be a random pvp drop. You can start making bosses, one of which drop this key.

You may like it, or you may hate it, but I just thought of it and decided to post it.

Thanks,
Timmyboy22
Back to top Go down
claws 4life

PostSubject: erm   Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:30 am

to open the chest u need to have voted for server 15 times and tell lorenzo that u did
Back to top Go down
Crucial
Top Poster
Top Poster
Crucial

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion.   Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Im quite positive on the Random PVP Drop.
But the donators thing Suspect

Donators had access to everything, still they gave out stuff ..
People quit - Hand out Donator items.

It's a complete fail to be honest.
Back to top Go down
timmyboy1922

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion.   Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 pm

claws 4life wrote:
to open the chest u need to have voted for server 15 times and tell lorenzo that u did
Alright Ya I know that... but most people on server don't. And how many people have actually gotten out of this chest? 15 votes and we don't know whats in there, if anything. I wouldn't go for it.
Back to top Go down
timmyboy1922

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion.   Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Crucial wrote:
Im quite positive on the Random PVP Drop.
But the donators thing Suspect

Donators had access to everything, still they gave out stuff ..
People quit - Hand out Donator items.

It's a complete fail to be honest.
Ok I understand, but have you SEEN the donator shop??? only good thing in there is summoning cape. EVERYTHING else is spawnable. This would help get people to donate, because tbh I quit for a while whent hat happened. If I didn't donate already, I wouldn't have. And I haven't really given anything out, so I would appreciate it if you use the words "some donators" or "most donators".

I admit I did a little bit of high risking at Edgeville, but I only died there twice and it was from lucky 70+ ags hits.
But Lorenzo can do with my idea whatever he wants, including throwing it away. I'm just throwing them at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion.   Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timmyboy22's Ingame Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Player Support :: Suggestions and Complaints-
Jump to: